Definition and function of cookies:
Que sont les cookies ?
Un cookie est un fichier qui se télécharge sur votre ordinateur quand vous visitez certaines pages web. Les cookies permettent à une page web de récupérer et stocker des données sur les habitudes de navigation d’un utilisateur ou de son ordinateur, et selon l’information qu’ils contiennent et la forme avec laquelle il utilise son ordinateur, ils peuvent s’utiliser pour reconnaitre l’utilisateur.
Quels types de cookies utilise cette page web ?
Les cookies sont une partie primordiale et essentielle du bon fonctionnement de notre site Web. Nous utilisons différents cookies:
• Our own cookies: These are those that are sent from the user’s terminal from a computer or a web domain managed by the publisher himself and from which he provides a service requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or web domain that is not managed by the publisher, otherwise by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Section cookies: This is a type of cookies designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses the web page. This is a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can vary between a few minutes and several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that we process ourselves or have processed by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform a statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services offered. For this, we analyze their navigation on our web page to improve the products and services we offer.
• Cookies publicitaire: Ce sont ceux qui permettent la gestion, de la façon la plus efficace possible, des espaces publicitaires que, dans ce cas-là, l’éditeur a inclus dans une page web, une application ou une plateforme depuis laquelle il prête le service sollicité basé sur des critères comme le contenu édité ou la fréquence des annonces publicitaires.
• Cookie of advertising behavior: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising space that, in this case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it makes the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in relation to it.
Thus, it is possible that by visiting certain web page, or by opening certain emails in which we publish ads or promotions of our products or services, cookies are installed on your browser that serve us to subsequently offer you advertising in connection with the search that you have made, by developing a control of our advertisements, for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, the time of their visualization…
Qui utilise les cookies sur ce site ?
The information stored by cookies is used exclusively by us. With the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and ourselves for statistical purposes.
It is possible that when browsing other sites appear ads of our products, the display of our products is managed by data obtained through cookies to which this site has access.
Third party service providers
And other domains managed by google adwords.
All cookies are anonymous, and their end is the tracking of navigation and tastes to be able to show a better experience to the user and advertising in accordance with his tastes.
Disable cookies You can disable cookies. However, if you select this option, you will have difficulty accessing certain pages of our website, have less efficient navigation and even have difficulty ordering properly on this site.
How to express your choices regarding cookies?
There are several ways to manage, accept or reject Cookies. You can:
- Express your choice by setting your internet browser
- For advertising cookies, use a tool published by digital advertising professionals.
Set up your browser:
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can decide to block these cookies or ask your browser to notify you when a site tries to implement a cookie on your device. In this context, we inform you that you can set your browser to refuse the implementation of cookies. For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your cookie wishes.
Express your online choices to interprofessional platforms to refuse advertising cookies only:
The «Youronlinechoices» Platform, proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France, offers you the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies used by its member companies to adapt to your browsing information the advertisements likely to be displayed on your terminal:
Attention, your choice will not prevent the display of advertisements but will block the technologies that allow to adapt advertisements to your interests.
By opposing it directly to the issuer of this cookie:
Some cookies we issue are provided by third-party service providers and partners. To learn more about their practices and to exercise your choice regarding these cookies, you can click on the links provided above. You will find the same information via the consent management platform.